The gardening gloves are the best tools to protect your hands from soil and dirt, prevent scratches to your hands and damage to your fingernails. If you are fond of gardening then a good pair of gardening gloves are essential to have.
These gloves also help you use fertilizer safely while protecting your skin. They are effective while working with thorny rose plants and other bushes.
We have compiled a list of the 5 Best Gardening Gloves that are available in the market. We hope it will help you find the perfect gloves suitable for your needs.
List of 5 Best Gardening Gloves in India
1. FreshDcart Garden Farming Gloves
These garden gloves are the best choice for digging, planting and pruning purposes. They are a one-stop solution for all your gardening needs.
- The gloves come with built-in claws that help in digging soil.
- The claws are made with durable abs plastic to protect your fingers and hands.
- The puncture-proof material allows complete protection to your fingers and fingernails while conducting various tough tasks in your garden.
2. TrustBasket Polyester Hand Gloves
These gloves not only provide hand protection but also gives you a comfortable feeling during long hours of gardening.
- It is a set of 2 Hand Gloves and Hand Garden Cultivator
- Made of Polyester cotton seamless liner which makes the gloves highly durable.
- It comes with a Crinkle finish for excellent grip
- These gloves are perfect for all gardening activities like planting seeds, using compost, dealing with soil and weeding.
- Garden Cultivator is useful for removing weeds and loosening the soil.
3. Safeyura Gloves for Soil Work
If you are working with fertilizers or insecticides, these gloves will be very helpful. They are solvent resistant and will protect your hand against solvents, acids/ alkalis and other chemicals.
- These gloves are made of tear resistant nitrile material which makes it highly durable.
- It offers high level of comfort, safety and flexibility.
- The gloves have non-slipping texture and covers with palms and fingers in a maximum grip.
- Apart from the garden they are ideal for general use, kitchen cleaning, bathroom cleaning etc.
4. Safeyura Cut Resistant Gloves
These Cut Resistant Gloves will protect your hands when you are working with thorny plants like roses or bushes.
- Material: It is made of Polyurethane Material that ensures high comfort so that you can do your garden work comfortably.
- These cut-resistant gardening gloves are rated Level 5 Protection Food Grade EN388 Certified Safety.
- The gloves are slip-resistant and cover your hands with a firm grip.
5. Unisex Reusable Gardening Gloves
These gloves are not only suitable for gardening work but also great for Warehouse Work, Landscaping, Cleaning etc.
- It is a set of 3 pairs of hand gloves.
- Made of high-quality cotton, these gloves ensure comfort and flexibility for long time use.
- It comes with a latex coating that provides a great grip.
- It is designed to protect your hands from abrasions, cuts and tears.
How to Use Gardening Gloves?
This video describes how you can use these gloves for all your gardening purposes.
Common Questions related to Gardening Gloves
What are the different types of gardening gloves?
There are many different types of hand gloves for gardening. You may choose one depending on what gardening activities you need to do.
The leather gloves provides protection against cuts and are ideal when you are working with thorny plants like roses and bushes.
Cotton gloves are useful for operating manoeuvring tools in the yard such as lawn mowers, chainsaws, weed whackers.
Rubber gloves are created to protect the gardener from chemicals and various types of oil, pesticides and water solutions that are utilized in the garden.
What are gardening gloves made of?
These gloves are made of latex, rubber or cotton depending on their application.
Do gardening gloves prevent skin cuts and blisters?
Yes, these hand gloves are very useful and they protect your hands from scratches, cuts and blisters. They can be used when working with fertilizers or other chemicals.
Are these gloves comfortable?
When you have to use gloves for long hours, comfort is very necessary. These hand gloves are designed flexible and comfortable so that you can work in your garden for long hours. They provide a firm grip which helps you perform all gardening activities effortlessly.
How long do gardening gloves last?
The gloves are highly durable and normally last for 1 year or more. Proper maintenance may help in increasing their life. Since bacteria and germs can get to your gloves from the garden, it is important to clean them regularly.
Are gardening gloves waterproof?
There are different types of gloves. Some of them such as rubber, nitrile gloves are waterproof. However, the cotton gloves are not waterproof.
We have made comprehensive research for the best gardening gloves available today. We hope that this article helps you select the perfect hand gloves for the garden.
We look forward to your suggestions. Please feel free to express your views through the comment section below.