Are you looking for steam inhalers or steamers to get relief from cold or cough?
It is a proven fact that Steam Inhalation is one of the best ways to get relief from the common cold, cough, and flu.
Steaming is also highly effective against respiratory issues such as nasal blocks and respiratory diseases like asthma and bronchitis.
Apart from this, the steamers can also be used for facial therapy and sauna. So, Steamers are great devices that can be used for health as well as beauty.
Today, many steam machines or steamers are available in the market. We are going to provide a comprehensive review of the 10 Best Steamers so that you can choose the best for yourself and your family.
The List of 10 Best Steamers for Cold and Cough
1. Dr Trust Home Steamer for Cold & Cough
1) The steamer is effective in providing you relief from the common cold, cough, and flu.
2) It provides soothing steam which clears nasal and throat passage.
3) You can also control the amount of steam with an adjustable switch.
4) The steamer also provides you with a gentle spa experience.
5) The build quality of the steamer is impressive.
6) It has a LED indication for indicating ON position.
7) Noiseless operation.
8) The steamer is compact and portable.
2. Newnik V108 – Steamer / Inhaler
1) This is one of the best steamers to provide relief from cold and cough.
2) The soothing steam opens clogged Nasal & Sinus passages and eases congestion.
3) Warm steam helps to clean your face skin and cure acne, pimples.
4) The steam opens pores for deep skin cleansing and keeps your skin radiant and smooth.
5) Steamer features an automatic temperature control device that prevents dry heating.
6) It has the feature of Automatic – OFF in case of no water.
7) The steam inhaler has an adjustable switch that allows you to control the amount of steam – Low and High mode.
8) This Steamer is designed with safety factors relating to water sprinkling, kid’s safety, water boiling in the plastic container, Auto-Off.
3. HealthSense Nano-Cure FS 550 Steamer / Vaporizer
1) The steamer features Nano-Ionic Technology which provides you 10 times more effective and faster absorption.
2) It provides excellent therapy for respiratory issues like sinusitis and allergies.
3) You can use the steamer for both – Health and Beauty purposes.
4) This steam inhaler features UV Sterilization which ensures hygiene and kills the bacteria in water.
5) It provides deep cleansing of your face by removing acne and pimples.
6) The product is stylish and has an elegant design.
7) As a beauty care product, this steamer also provides you with a deep and thorough cleansing experience by opening pores and moisturizes your skin.
8) It creates steam in very little time.
4. Healthgenie VP-02 Steamer / Steam Sauna / Vaporizer
1) The steamer generates uniform steam that penetrates nasal, sinus and throat passages and provides you relief from throat Irritation, coughs, and congestion.
2) Healthgenie vaporizer has a rotatable nasal mask that can be adjusted according to your comfort.
3) You can easily control the amount of steam using an adjustable switch.
4) It also comes with a power indicator on the front.
5) The steamer has an insulated design which prevents the heating of plastic containers.
6) This steam inhaler is provided with a face mask and nasal mask that concentrate steam on your face.
5. Dr Trust USA 3-in-1 Steamer / vaporizer
1) This is one of the best steamers under the brand name of Dr Trust USA with many amazing features and outlasting performance.
2) Dr Trust USA serves 3 purposes – Steamer, Towel Warmer, and Humidifier.
3) The inhaler’s Nano ionic steam is very effective in clearing sinus and nasal congestion.
4) The steamer allows you to have spa aromatherapy to improve the overall texture of your skin by reducing blackheads, whiteheads, and acne.
5) This device can make the air of your home healthier by maintaining the level of humidity in any area like the living room and bedroom conveniently.
6. Asbob 3 In 1 Steamer / Nose Steamer/ Nozzle Inhaler/ Nose Vaporiser – (AH-02)
1) Asbob 3 in 1 serves many different purposes – steam vaporizer, nose inhaler, and facial sauna.
2) This steamer is most suitable for respiratory ailments therapy, aromatherapy, cold nose and throat treatment, bronchitis, laryngitis, hay fever, arthritis & asthma.
3) Facial Sauna helps in removing acre, pimples and gives a fresh feel to your face.
4) The steamer/vaporizer helps to clear the clogs and rejuvenates your skin.
5) You can use the sauna during facial, massaging, and at the time of clean up.
7. Ozomax Marvel Vaporiser / Steamer for Cold
1) The steamer is provided with three different attachments – first for vaporizing steam, Second one for nozzle inhaler, and the third one for facial sauna.
2) The product is best suitable for the treatment of cold and cough, Aromatherapy, respiratory ailments therapy, nose and throat treatment.
3) You can use it for respiratory ailment therapy, bronchitis, and asthma.
4) Apart from this, the steamer is effective for your facial therapy too.
8. Dr. Korpet – Nose Steamer / Vaporizer
1) Effectively gives you relief from cold, cough, dry throat, sinus, and nose irritation.
2) This steamer and facial sauna produces steam vapours in much less time.
3) The plastic body is designed to protect you from shocks.
4) You can use the device for both health and body.
5) The steamer is easy to use and clean.
9. WONDER Steamer / Vaporizer
1) The steamer effectively gives you relief from ailments like the common cold, cough, stuffy nose, headaches, sinusitis, and bronchitis.
2) You can add inhalants to the steam inhaler such as Vicks or other medicines.
3) Apart from all these features, it is useful in Aroma Therapy & many Ayurvedic treatments.
4) The plastic body is designed to be shockproof and lightweight.
10. MCP 3 In 1 Steamer – Facial Sauna, Vaporiser and Nose Steamer
1) The steamer has 3 attachments consisting of a Nasal steamer, a Vaporizer, and a Facial sauna.
2) Nasal steamer provides you relief from cold and cough, throat infection, and congestion problems.
3) You can add inhalants to the vaporizers like Vicks and other medicines.
4) You can use the steam inhaler for beauty purposes such as facial sauna.
5) The vaporizer helps to clear the clogs and open the facial pores present deeply.
How does a Steamer Works ?
In the past years, we used to heat water in the utensils for steam therapy. If you remember, we would kneel over a bowl of hot water and cover our heads with a towel and used to enjoy the warm, moist vapours rising from the hot water. This process used to be very effective.
Today, steam machines or steamers provide the same action in an easy and much simple way. Most of the steam machines work similarly.
You pour cold water into a chamber and plug the device into a power outlet. After some time, the water starts to boil and produces steam. The steam is then inhaled through the nose.
Benefits of Steam Inhalation
There are many benefits of steamers –
- Steamers are much more simple and easy to use than the conventional method of using hot water in a bowl.
- Steam therapy provides relief from common cold and cough.
- Soothing steam is effective in clearing nasal and throat passage.
- Steam inhalers also help with respiratory diseases like asthma and bronchitis.
- Inhalating steam can ease congestion and make breathing more comfortable.
- Steam helps to clean your face skin and cure acne and pimples.
- Warm and moist steam opens pores for deep skin cleansing and keeps your skin radiant and smooth.
- It provides excellent therapy for respiratory issues like sinusitis and allergies.
- As a beauty care product, steamers provides you with a deep and thorough cleansing experience by opening pores and moisturizes the skin.
User Guide to Buy the Best Steamer :
You must consider the following factors, before buying a steamer :
Steamers are generally of three types i.e. Steam Inhalers, vaporizers, and facial sauna.
You should think about what function you need a steamer and then choose accordingly.
If you want a steamer for treatment of cold and cough, go with a steam inhaler. And if you want steamer for beauty relates purposes or removing acne and pimples, you should buy a facial sauna.
Amount of Steam Generation
Many steamers are provided with an adjustable switch for increasing and decreasing the amount of steam generation. You may select between Low and High mode according to your requirement.
If you are buying a steamer for your child, it should be a child-friendly steamer. Today, many steamers come with safety features like Auto turn off, amount of steam controller, and heat insulation.
If you are looking for a steamer for office or travel, it should be compact and portable.
Stylish and elegant design is another factor you may consider.
If you are buying a steamer for long term use, the build quality should be high.
The steamer you choose should be easy to handle and use. It should be simple to open and clean. Many models provide attached handles for easy management.
Many buyers prefer the use of inhalants like Vicks or other medicines with steam.
Price is one of the most important factors to consider before you buy any product. There are steamers of many different models available with different features and different price ranges. You can choose the model according to the features and your requirements
Noise-free operation is also a factor you may take into account.
What if the Amount of Steam is less ?
You might have noticed that when you fill the steamer with your RO water, the steam produced may be less. This is because there are no minerals to facilitate steam production. In this case, you can add a little salt to the water.
We have made comprehensive research for the best steamers available today. We hope that this article helps you select the best steamer according to your needs.
We look forward to your suggestions. Please feel free to express your views through the comment section below.